Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Experience (in Years):
Position: Project Manager
Location: Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Experience (in Years): 10 years
Education: BE/Btech/Graduate in any discipline
- An ideal candidate will have at least 10+ years of overall IT experience in Software development
- The candidate should be very strong on AGILE development and should have been a SCRUM Master for at least 2 AGILE PROjects.
- Should have excellent team leadership capability and very good client-facing skills.
- Should have good understanding on .NET Technologies. (C#, .Net 4.5+, LINQ, MVC, Web API and Entity framework)
- At least 4 years of experience in the Health & Human services domain
- Excellent in client interaction.
- Candidate should have been working in a leadership position handling a team of at least 8+ people.
- The candidate should have had project leadership experience of at least 2 years
- Candidate should have had a excellent exposure in handling and directly interacting with International clients.
- Candidate should have strong technology background with strong understanding of software principles and programming logic and technique.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of best practices, process compliance. Should have been part of either definition or maintenance and implementation of these processes.
- Candidate should have managed the complete SDLC/PDLC of at least 2-3 Software applications
- Candidate should have had exposure to Web as well as desktop applications and should be technology agnostic.
- Manage and lead a team of technical leads, software developers, testers and business analysts through the entire software development life cycle.
- Should have a strong technical background in.Net Technologies.
- Will be responsible for coordinating scoping, costing, budgeting planning and estimation, execution, monitoring and controlling of the project
- Will provide crisp and accurate status to project leadership highlighting risks, dependencies and the mitigation plans.
- Be a part of the team to define and implement software processes within the organization leading towards ISO and CMMi certification
- Interfaces with client (internal as well as external) in regards with project deliverables.
Skills and Abilities :
- Excellent knowledge on latest tools and techniques for project management such as Microsoft Project etc.
- Ability to define and implement processes
- Excellent Project management skills
- Ability to review and co-ordinate work output of the development team.
Personal Characteristics :
- Leadership qualities, Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Vision for the overall software product development
- Fast learner and open to new ways of doing things.
- Innovative and analytical in nature.
BE/BTech/ MCA/ MSC/ BCA/ BSc from Computer Science/ IT