As a Senior Presales Analyst for our Children and Family Services products and services, you will provide the domain knowledge to our product and services offerings that are disrupting the US Health and Human Services IT market today
You will be responsible for analyzing customer requirements, target markets, competitors, industry standards, industry trends, and correlate them with our offerings resulting in both increased customer adoption as well as improving our offerings’ domain relevance.
This includes identifying the right fit of products and services for our customers by analyzing their high level requirements, and explaining how we will go about fulfilling them in a manner that differentiates us from the competition.
You will understand customer pain-points and ambitions, customer organization structure, typical industry challenges, and craft enterprise-wide solutions using our products and services that are Child Welfare or Health and Human Services specific. The functional solution, as defined by you, will be proposed to customers, the acceptance of which will lead to it being realized through our delivery teams.
You will partner with key internal business stakeholders to analyze customers’ preferences, relationships, dynamics and requirements, define and articulate our products and domain capabilities to create business value for our customers.
This role requires a senior professional with substantial Child Welfare / Health and Human Services experience under his / her belt who wants to use the experience gathered over the years to influence changes in market direction, customer by customer
The candidate should have the ability to extract key information from recordings of customer meetings and product demonstrations as well as formal RFIs and RFPs released by the Customer
All the planning required takes place at the time of preparing RFI / RFP responses, the candidate will therefore be required to identify and articulate in writing, comprehensive, high-impact, strategies, plans, solutions, supporting artifacts and deliverables within short turnaround times, and often with limited information at hand. Such articulation will include infographics, diagrams, highlights, and other techniques for keeping customer evaluators engaged and interested in what you are proposing. You will therefore partner with our Brand Experience Group to translate your visualizations into high-quality graphics.
The candidate should have the following skills and experience to qualify for the role:
- 8+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT or Social Service
- Prior experience in a functional expert role within a sales / presales organization will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of US Child Welfare systems, market as well as ways of working with US State and County customers
- Assisted in the development / deployment of Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information Systems (SACWIS) or Comprehensive Child Welfare Information Systems (CCWIS)
- Demonstrated experience in developing / deploying large software products using an Agile development life cycle is an advantage.
- Partnered with technical management, consultants, key stakeholders and consumers in the design and implementation of comprehensive solutions
- Performed day-to-day maintenance of projects in the past and understands the need for balancing customer needs while managing product complexity
- Provided functional support as necessary on other projects (e.g. organizational change management)
- Managed communication of status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management through scorecards
- Should have worked recently with a large consulting firm / IT products / IT Services company providing Child Welfare Solutions
- US Government Contracting experience is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate exceptionally well (written, visual and verbal) and partner with key stakeholders to help develop domain and customer-relevant solutions
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail; capable of synthesizing and summarizing complex data or findings to drive decision making
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership and accountability
- Has an attitude of continuous improvement, both for the self and the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity through the definition of prerequisites, critical success factors, and assumptions
- Effective interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment