As a Senior Presales Analyst for our Healthcare products and services, you will provide the domain knowledge to our product and services offerings that are disrupting the US Healthcare IT market today.
You will be responsible for analyzing customer requirements, target markets, competitors, industry standards, industry trends, and correlate them with our offerings resulting in both increased customer adoption as well as improving our offerings’ domain relevance.
You will understand customer pain-points and ambitions, customer organization structure, typical industry challenges, and craft enterprise-wide solutions using our products and services that are domain/function-specific and HIPAA / HITRUST compliant.
This role requires a senior professional with substantial Healthcare IT experience under his / her belt who wants to use the experience gathered over the years to influence changes in market direction, customer by customer.
All the planning required takes place at the time of preparing RFI / RFP responses, the candidate will therefore be required to identify and articulate in writing, comprehensive, high-impact, strategies, plans, solutions, supporting artifacts and deliverables within short turnaround times, and often with limited information at hand. Such articulation will include infographics, diagrams, highlights, and other techniques for keeping customer evaluators engaged and interested in what you are proposing.
- Demonstrated experience developing large software products using an Agile development life cycle is an advantage.
- Experience with large scale EMR Systems like Cerner, Epic, GE Centricity, Athena , Meditech etc. (any large scale EMR). It is essential to have good knowledge of the data structures of at least one of these EMR systems.
- Working knowledge of Hospital Systems, including ERPs like Lawson, and HRMS / HRIS like Workday, as well as other back-office systems.
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management Systems (RCMS) from Hospital Systems
- Knowledge of data management and migration techniques such as steps involved in Data Extraction, Validation, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Prior experience in a functional expert role within a sales / presales organization will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of HIPAA/HITRUST standards
- Assisted in the development / deployment of software products
- Partnered with technical management, consultants, key stakeholders and consumers in the design and implementation of comprehensive solutions
- Performed day-to-day maintenance of projects in the past and understands the need for balancing customer needs while managing product complexity
- Provided functional support as necessary on other projects (e.g. product on-boarding)
- Managed communication of status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management through scorecards
- Should have worked recently with at a Healthcare IT company or with a US Healthcare Provider in a techno-functional role
- US Government Contracting / Fortune 500 experience is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate exceptionally well (written, visual and verbal) and partner with key stakeholders to help develop domain and customer-relevant solutions
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail; capable of synthesizing and summarizing complex data or findings to drive decision making
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership and accountability
- Has an attitude of continuous improvement, both for the self and the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity through the definition of prerequisites, critical success factors, and assumptions
- Effective interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment