Role: Senior-level system administrator
Shift: US EST shift (5.30pm-2.30am IST)
Days: 5 Days
Server/Laptops patching and maintenance/upgrade or migration activity
- Office 365 ECP management, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Administration of network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, virus protection, and email security
- Monitoring Alerts and proactive approach towards business/operations client systems alerts and notifications from monitoring tools; Should be able to work proactively on Security alerts and Backup job alerts
- Work with Service desk tools like ManageEngine and expertise in managing tickets with proactive approach following ITIL practices
- Work on internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Work on Symantec Endpoint Protection or any other Endpoint protection technology
- Working on Veeam Backup and Replication or any other Backup technology
- Working with VMware 6.5 including VLAN and Enterprise Plus features
- Experience with Log Analyzer tools and Microsoft PowerShell
Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Must have L1/L2 experience for at least 5+ years for troubleshooting IT systems and Network issues. Leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Provide remote support to end-users in US, client server and infra and willing to work in extended work timings
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT Team projects and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Provide support for procedural documentation and relevant reports by preparing Monthly reports, etc.
- Assist with the development and implementation of security controls and technologies to systems
Excellent Communication skills (written and spoken)
- Smart and Proactive approach in working on tasks and resolving issues
- Open to feedbacks /inputs and focused on continuous improvements
- Ability to manage multiple tasks assigned simultaneously