Role: SQL ETL Developer
Experience: 3+ Yrs
Shift: 1pm - 10.00 pm (9hrs Flexible hours)
Candidates from Healthcare Domain preferred
• Hands on Experience on SQL, T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS.
• Hands on Experience of Restore\Backup of database using different Method.
• Strong Experience on ETL/Data Migration
• Experience in Planning Hardware Requirement for Database
• Strong Experience on Database Modelling and Data Warehouse design
• Design, develop, implement, and update database back-end for multiple solutions
• Strong Experience on Stored procedures and Functions
• Serve as an RBDMS platform technical expert
• Serve as a Query Tuning and Optimization technical expert
• In depth knowledge of one of the applications mentioned above.
• Understands healthcare applications and terminology, patient care environments, and service needs and priorities of patient care personnel preferred.
• Strong analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
• Strong communication skills
• Must have hands on Monitor disk space, alert logs, backup logs for errors. Providing Solution to it
• Familiarity with XML technologies - XML, XSLT, XSD, XQuery, and XPath
• Experience on SSAS and Power BI
Development and maintenance